Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Flashlight Pain

I don't know if anyone can sympathize with this, but I HURT! At the flashlight war on Friday night I belly crawled all the way across that huge field to capture the other team's guard. To my credit, I did (after terrifying Collin by sticking my fingers through the eye-holes of the terrifying George W. Bush mask he was wearing in order to rip it off his face). But today I wake up with pains in muscles I didn't even know I had. Combine that with the fact that I couldn't play ultimate frisbee for more than 30 seconds without having to stop for some oxygen and you would have to come to the conclusion that I am in crummy shape.

Gotta get my swimsuit bod on for summer. Look out Brad Pitt - I'm coming for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home