Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More Christmas for Your Money

We were shopping at Wal-Mart the other day, and they had a giant sign that said, "More Christmas for Your Money." I'm not sure how that even works. For my dollar value, will Wal-Mart give me the thirteen days of Christmas when Target will only give me the twelve? Can I get more baby Jesus for my buck this year than last year? Will I look back that the Christmas of aught-twelve as the biggest Christmas ever when I'm rocking in a chair, remembering the days of my youth to my great grandchildren?

I love Christmas shopping, but don't even get me started on Black Friday. Terri went out at midnight on the morning of Black Friday and said there was blood on the floor at Wal-Mart in the section where people could get a huge discount on a Wii. Someone was willing to bleed to save fifty bucks on a Wii!! Personally, I would pay someone fifty bucks to let me stay home on Black Friday and avoid the insanity that inevitably ensues. Besides, how many $2 waffle makers can one family use?

I stumbled across this shopping video that some guys made on Black Friday that seemed to make it all worthwhile. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home