Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Froginson Crusoe

It happened again. We went to McDonalds for a Labor Day lunch. After we ate we walked out to the car where I beheld a sight that I thought I would never see again. There was a tree frog sitting on the windshield of the car next to mine. Did you get that? THERE WAS A TREE FROG SITTING ON A CAR! Again!!

To catch up on why this is so remarkable, click here for one of my prior blog posts.

I can't say that I have ever won anything big in my life. I never win drawings or raffles of any kind. I have no first place trophies on my walls. Most people know me by the quiet and fairly average life that I lead. But for some reason, God has chosen me to be the guy who keeps finding tree frogs on cars in random, non-forest related places. What am I supposed to takeaway from all of this? Please, if you read this blog, post a response if you have an idea. Any idea works! Maybe I'm supposed to be a herpetologist. Maybe I'm wrong and these guys live all over Missouri. Someone, please just help me!

Here's the actual picture...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Liberty said...

maybe you just find them because God loves how you get so crazy excited every time you find one. I have never seen someone so happy to see a frog.

September 10, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you are like Noah and you are supposed to warn the earth about a plague of frogs raining from the sky.

September 10, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home