Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm a Butterfly

A few years ago my kids wrote an awesome new song and dance called, "I'm a Butterfly." I recorded it for posterity because it was sure to be a top ten hit. Exhibit A:


You will notice that at the beginning of the song, two year old Calvin screamed, "I'm mad! I'm mad!!" Then he promptly got into the spirit of the song and began the butterfly dance. Terri was looking at old videos, saw this one and decided that the best thing to do was to give Calvin a hard time by grabbing him and screaming, "I'm mad!" Calvin did not appreciate this and wrote a response song entitled, "I Did Not Say That." Exhibit B:


I can't decide which one I like better. What do you think?


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I must say that Calvin is very cute in both, however I say the song entitled "I didn't say that" is my favorite!!!

December 19, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home