Monday, September 15, 2008

Please Forgive

I hope that you will forgive me for being kind of delinquent in my blog posting of late. Things have been crazy busy at Eagle Creek. This Sunday we launched to two services and the build up to it has been hectic, exhausting and stressful. Even so, it is really exciting to see what God is doing in our church. People's lives are being changed as they develop deeper and more lasting relationships with God. A week does not go by that someone doesn't lift a hand acknowledging their need for God and asking him to make them new. God is doing something transformative in us and it is really only the beginning. The potential for what he can accomplish in the lives of the people of Eagle Creek is astounding. I'm just doing my best to be as close to the action as possible without getting in the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home