Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mr. Mom

Terri is out of town this weekend with her sister at a women's retreat in Springfield, MO. That leaves me at home with the kids for three days. I would love to be able to say that I am the greatest at home dad you could ever imagine, cooking three course meals for the children while they quietly play with flash cards that are teaching them the basics of physics. The truth is that I have cheated all weekend. I have only cooked one meal - scrambled eggs and cereal (if you can count cereal as cooking). I have taken the kids out to restaurants with playlands for every other meal. They won't write about me in parenting or nutrition magazines, but my kids think I'm pretty awesome right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home