Friday, November 7, 2008

God is...

God is awesome. He is bigger than my problems, my fears, my anxieties and my weaknesses. He can make my crayon scribbles an artistic masterpiece. He can take the pittance I give him and turn it into a tsunami of blessing in my life. He can take my distracted heart and love me with all his perfect and neverending might. I don't deserve him. He definitely doesn't deserve me, but he loves me. How did it ever work out that THE GOD - who made the universe, who made dandelions, who made the color blue, who made chocolate - loves us? We are a speck on a planet that is a speck in a solar system that is a speck in a galaxy that is a speck in the universe. I don't get it, but I'm glad he does. So glad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Liberty said...

for real.
God is awesome.

November 8, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home