Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Personal Awesome Code

I want to start a new system of inter-personal recognition. The social security number is so two thousand and late. I want something that is a little more cutting edge and aggressive, something that has power and heft. To that end I have created the Personal Awesome Code. It is a twelve digit combination of numbers and letters that is generated by putting down the caps lock key, blindly smashing your computer keyboard and pulling out the first twelve characters. Voila...your PAC is official! Here is mine.

RNNUH7XGATUF

I would love to see this sweep the US like a viral video of a baby calling out state capitals, so please comment with your PAC. Let's change America!

PS - I'm going to email this to President Obama. I hear he has a blackberry, so it should be no time before this is being rolled out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home