Monday, June 16, 2008

Camp!

We go to camp next Monday! I’m pretty excited. I was the total camp nerd when I was a teenager. Of course, my idea of camp is sleeping in twin bed in an air conditioned dorm room and having services in a clean, well lit auditorium that has comfortable cushioned chairs. I’ve never been to Missouri camp, so all my dreams may not come true, but I am very excited about throwing dodgeballs at Dan Harris’ head as hard as I can. That is one item that I KNOW will be on my camp agenda.

I do really hope that the campground has a good bug guy because I don’t want to deal with spiders in my room. I HATE SPIDERS! Indiana Jones hates snakes, and I hate spiders. This is total rambling, but I mowed my yard yesterday and spiders were running everywhere. Disgusting. How did I go from being excited about camp to herding spiders in my back yard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home