Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Comment?

So I'm out here writing all my innermost thoughts and it feels kind of weird because I get no feedback. In a normal conversation I would say something and the other party would respond. For example, here is a conversation between my imaginary friend, Buddy, and me:

Chris: I like to eat bananas.
Buddy: Actually, I prefer plantains to bananas (look it up here).
Chris: That's because you have no taste buds.
Buddy: You wanna go? I'll throw down right here, son!
Chris: Bring it!
So that's what a conversation should look like, but with this blog things feel a little one-sided. I want to fix that. In the interest of creating a little bit of dialogue I'm going to set up a little prize drawing. At the bottom of this post is a little comment icon. Everyone who uses it to leave a comment to this or any other blog post will have their name entered into a drawing. In one week on July 15 I will draw the winning name. That person will win something so profound and incredible that words cannot begin to describe it. Okay, words can describe it...I will take you out to eat after The Creek next Wednesday night. My treat.

Any takers?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mee! i want free food for real

and to hang with you and terri
ohh terri, i havent seen her in two weeks. im having a shandrow withdraw
:(

July 8, 2008 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is kinda sad...me and Anna are the only peeps...sure hope it's me! That's right anna...cry in defeat...nice blog though, chris!

July 12, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home