Thursday, July 10, 2008

AAAARRRG!

Yesterday at 4pm I got a call from Sam at Lakeland, where The Creek meets. Sam is a stand up guy, and by that I mean he literally stands up straight on two legs. He is also a cool fella. Sam called because, even though he was sure that someone had already called to inform us, he wanted to make sure we knew that the room we meet in on Wednesdays was not available last night. They were using it for a church event. Long story short, no Creek for you!

I can take these things in stride, but with camp, my vacation and last night it has been three weeks since I have been to a Creek service. Three weeks!!!! I feel like I have been living in a bubble at the bottom of the ocean. I am severely Creek deprived. So help me, if we have to sing songs in a circle around a garbage can while holding hands in a public park next week to have The Creek we will do it. Don't tempt me...I will make it happen.

PS. I'm really looking forward to our Cool Crest outing on July 22. Unlimited mini-golf and video games sounds pretty sweet to me. Gonna be shootin' up some bad guys...Click here for more info.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Liberty said...

the garbage circle thing sounds nice

July 10, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually it does sound very nice :p

July 12, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home